Equine Art by Rayvin Brewer


Monday, March 30, 2009

Khassanova Up For Offers

It has been a really busy week for the studio. I recently posted an ad for Khassanova, he is my resculpted, calling Mini Nahar in rose grey. He is up for offers with options for timepayments and possibly trades on MH$P. Here is the link to my handsome stud.

http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/sales/view_details.asp?path=Gallery&id=670548

















Also in the studio news....


I have a few in progress donations for a local show called Lethbridge Live. Some of you may be VERY interested in these. I have to confess that I adore one of the medallions that I am working on for the show. So much so that I worked well into the morning and deprived myself of sleep for my 7am shift to work on it! I was very inspired by it and it has turned into quite the glowing bay. I have decided that I rather like dark bays. Bringing out the nice glowing red tones topped with deep velvety blacks.... mmmMMmmm!! I LOVE IT!


Other then the donations I have a few completed and in progress works to show off soon. Newly completed are a the buckskin overo medallion which will be up for sale soon, a bay leopard appaloosa Netsky resin called Khrystal (sold) and Lover Boy (the Mini Haggis CM for TIBBP also sold).


In Progress:


  • Hagen Renaker Pony family - I am having a few issues trying to get these ones to work out. They are darned cute molds though!

  • G3 WB CM to extended canter with forward ears and new mouth, mane and tail and BETTER HOOVES! Ugh, the G3 mold hooves drive me up the wall.

  • Stormy still <3>

  • Parrs Dream Doll resin to semi-leopard appy

  • Musetta - flexen chestnut

  • Mini Scarlett - Blonde Belgian


  • Eberl Jamil - being prepped to become a gorgeous dapple or rose grey... possibly.


  • Various others. I recently got my grubby paws on some G1 stablemates that will soon see the dremel. Mwahaha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! are you the one who won those on ebay! I was bidding on those! and thought I had bid at the last minute! if it was.. DARN YOU!!!! lol.. good luck selling the mini nahar.. he looks really good

Rayvin said...

Haha. Probably not me. I haven't bought anything off of ebay in a LONG time. What were you refering to? The medallions?

Unknown said...

no the g 1 sm's someon was selling abunch of tem in a lot.. dam I lost it too... :>(

Rayvin Brewer said...

Ah! Nope, no eBay. I had a few I bought a while back and managed to snag some more just recently. Are their any G1's your looking for? I might be able to send a few your way?

Unknown said...

hi,
well I had liked the arab stallion and mare and the thourobred.. I wanted to do simple remakes on them eventually.. and there were so many I had planned on just painting a few too but I didnt win so.. maybe If I can get some someday I'll just do remakes.. I don't know how soon but It would be fun..