Equine Art by Rayvin Brewer


Friday, June 12, 2009

Expanding My Horizons...


Or Studio that is. hehe.

The time has come to pack everything up and hope for the best as I am moving this weekend. I didn't realise how many bodies and resins I actually had until I had to pack them all up. Yikes! Anyway, I am moving to a better space. There will be a larger studio area and I back right onto a Provincial park so inspiration will be my next door neighbor! I am very excited to see how this will inspire my work.


I do have great things in store for the future of Khrysalis Studios though. Many many ideas floating around in my head and plans I have set in motion to really get my work out there. Just wait and see! I am striving to really make an impression and I hope you all like what you are going to see. I have a ton of reference photos stocked up for every occasion and my trip to Spruce Meadows today yelded another 250+.....I might be a bit of a shutter bug. hehe. As always, not all of the photos turned out but I have a few great shots and a lot of gesture and pose references. Even though I missed out on pony pics and the foals. Oh well, it's an excuse to go back there again. hehe.


Right now I have finished my little Jellibaby with the Netsky following right behind her. I have a Jax and a Reflective plaque in shipping that will grace my studio wallks for inspiration. I cannot WAIT to see the Jax one, it is going to be HUGE!!!! I am wanting to paint it either pinto of some sorts or maybe just a pain contrasty bay. I have painted a few of them for other people but I have none to keep for myself! This might be my chance.
I am also planning on delving into more CMing and sculpting. I am really enjoying playing in the Apoxie and I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon. It is just another journey to travel and more things to explore! Woohoo!
Well, here's hoping that my move goes well. I will post as soon as I can for everyone. Anyone needing my address can email me at rayvin.brewer (at) gmail.com.
Rayvin

A parting picture for you all......Ian Miller.....goin BOING!! lol.

No comments: