Equine Art by Rayvin Brewer


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Abd-Al-Mulligan Released!

Hey everyone! I hope you having a lovely day.  The weather here is starting to feel like spring and everyone is pirking up. So, I figured this would be a great day to release my new medallion! The shipping supplies for him arrived today and I am so happy with everything! 

Abd-Al-Mulligan
This medallion captures a winner in his finest moment.  Arabians have always been a thing of beauty for me.  Their arched necks, tiny ears, gently curved profiles and attitude are enough to make me swoon!  So, I wanted to share this moment with you all too! With a delicate arabian halter to accent the lovely dry face that this boy has he is sure to shine up nice under any finishwork or even blank!  His name roughly translates out to "Servant of the do over" as this boy had a previous alter ego that wasn't quite as refined.  Mully won out and became my next release and my finest work yet.  I hope you enjoy him!

Info
He is cast in high quality artist resin and may have a limited bronze edition.
Size: 5 1/4 Inch Arabian Medallion

Price: $40ppd each.  There is a discount for multiples so just let me know how many you want.

Shipping:  I will ship to artists and preppers so just let me know where in your order.

Ordering:  EMAIL me at rayvin.brewer@gmail.com to order

Edition: 40, possibly more depending on demand


So with this boy I plan on trying an open edition.  That means you can order whenever you like basically until 40 are sold.  If there is enough demand I will cast more of them but I wanted to try something different rather than waiting for batches.  I have the first 20 cast so there isn't much of a wait for the rest even if you miss the inital cast ones.  The first ones will ship as soon as tomorrow pending payment. 

This release is exclusive to members of my Yahoo Group, Facebook Studio Page and Blog! You guys get dibs!

Have at er!

Rayvin Brewer

Khrysalis Studios

No comments: